As the Encyclopedia explains it means: The function that coordinates the efforts of people to accomplish goals and objectives using available resources efficiently and effectively.
We are experienced in management for other companies in several countries, where we make use of available local resources. Not only that but we are also experienced to manage in a way that suits the project and the country we are working in that, specific moment.
A few examples of management activities:
- Ships management, crew and technical
- Cruise management entertainment, technical and safety management
- Purchase management, assisting clients to make the right choices, manage the documents and transport
- Calamities management, collisions oil spill fighting
- Terminal management, setting up new terminals or improving existing organisations
- Advising and interim management
Buy out and intermediate in sale of companies is another activity we successfully performed in the past, managing a company temporary during the transfer period.
Custom made solutions for our clients